Clifford Carlson is a consumer lawyer dedicated to the rights of victims of corporate America. He focuses on righting the wrongs committed by Debt Colletors, Banks, Mortgage Companies, Car Dealers, Creditors, and Credit Reporting Agencies.
Mr. Carlson earned his Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Mercer University in 2005. He earned his Juris Doctorate from the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University in 2012. In 2020, he received a Masters of Military Operational Art and Science Degree from the United States Air Force Air Command and Staff College.
Cliff has been licensed to practice law in Texas and Georgia since 2012. Since 2020 he has also been licensed in Alabama. He is a Patent Attorney with the US Patent and Trademark Office. Mr. Carlson is also the attorney responsible for the content of this website.
He is also admitted to the following courts:
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Texas Supreme Court
- Alabama Supreme Court
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Georgia
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Alabama
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. District of Colorado
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals